I have been proud of the work that I’ve contributed to the Noodle.com education site, thus I wanted to share some of my favorites to this time. These articles are primarily intended for parents, but all of the articles are research-validated and hold specific information that could be valuable for educators, too. If you are a lifelong learner like me, click on each article or series to learn more about learning disabilities and differences!
My 5 favorite Noodle Articles are:
- Strengths of People with Learning Disabilities
- Talking to Your Child About Having a Learning Disability
- LD Resource Guide for Parents (Series)
- Who’s Who on Your Child’s Support Team (Series)
- 5 Simple Home Modifications for Your Child with a Learning Difference
Which is your favorite?